Author Event Pictures

In the last few months I have had the pleasure of seeing and meeting some amazing authors and I wanted to share a bit of those experiences with you. The photos presented are in random
order.

Becca Fitzpatrick and I at Kepler's
Sophie Jordan, Heidi R. Kling, Kiersten White and Lisa Desrochers
Lauren Kate and my friend Tricia
Melissa Marr at the Smart Chicks Tour (Kepler's)

Alexandra Adornetto at Borders in Sunnyvale
Linda Joy Singleton at Books Inc. Menlo Park
Rachel Caine at Books Inc. Menlo Park
The Smart Chicks: Margaret Stohl, Kami Garcia, Melissa Marr, Kelley Armstrong, Alyson Noel, Kimberly Derting and Melissa de la Cruz Suzanne Collins at Kepler's
Look at who is in the crowd...She is among a SEA of people (hint hint)
Heidi R. Kling with Suzanne Collins at Kepler's
Suzanne Collins stamping books
A fan with her stack of books
Stacey Jay and I (look at her earings. They are so cool)

16 comments on "Author Event Pictures"

Rob

3. that is so awesome you have those events near you! i am so jealous! what a fantastic time!

Thanks for sharing! :D

6. Its crazy that I missed you at Keplers! You were probably here and there but I never caught you!

I Loved! the goodies you made for Becca! I wanted to snatch them up! I suppose its too much to ask you make me one isnt it?

7. Those are such cute pictures! And really good quality too ;)

I really enjoy your blog so I am passing on the Life is Good award to you! To see what that means, follow the link below to my post.

8. So I found out Heidi was there and I didn't know. Then my husband pointed out she was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO ME. And that picture totally proves it. OMG!! May I steal it? :)

9. Marie,
    You sure can have the picture. I put those pictures up for everyone to enjoy. As for the events in our area I tend to post a calander that involves all the book stores encompassing a few months then I post the individual events on the actual event day.

But you can check out the independent book store website calanders because that is where I get my information. Kepler's, Books Inc. and A Great Good Place for Books are the book stores I tend to go to events. If you look on my side bar for Bay Area love all of those book stores are available.

There are two teen events this week. Laurie Halse Anderson(11/10keplers and 11/11hicklebees) and Kathy Reichs (11/11A Great Good Place for Books)
    Unfortunately none are close to where we are from but we still have an opportunity that many do not have. :) I hope to see you at more events.

10. Yay thanks! And thanks for the tips! I usually only follow Kepler's.

I'm still debating on going to see Laurie next week, but yes! I hope to see you at more events as well :)

AngelicNytmare wrote:
November 6, 2010 at 12:34 AM

That's cool that you got to meet all those authors.

RKCharron wrote:
November 6, 2010 at 3:21 AM

Thank you for sharing those awesome pictures!

the story siren wrote:
November 6, 2010 at 6:24 AM

Kulsuma wrote:
November 6, 2010 at 6:33 AM

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing:)

Sadie wrote:
November 6, 2010 at 8:01 AM

You are sooo lucky! If I was there - I would probably be freaking out.

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books wrote:
November 6, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Britta wrote:
November 6, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Those are such cute pictures! And really good quality too ;)

Marie wrote:
November 7, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Ravenous Reader wrote:
November 7, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Marie,

Marie wrote:
November 7, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Yay thanks! And thanks for the tips! I usually only follow Kepler's.

Bookgeek wrote:
November 7, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Great photos Nancy. Love them. See you at Laurie Halse Anderson.

Fi-chan (Bookish-Escape) wrote:
November 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM

So many authors! Sigh, I wish I live in US.

chenyingying9539 9539 wrote: