Jill over at Breaking the Spine started this and I believe that it's awesome" This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

OK!!! now this week's choice is something that I have been pining for ever since I heard Gayle Forman talk about it weeks ago. OMG!! Look at the cover and the story concept....THUD too good to pass up. October cannot get here fast enough

Summary: Cassie has always trusted the Society to make the right choices for her: what to read, what to watch, what to believe. So when Xander’s face appears on-screen at her Matching ceremony, Cassia knows with complete certainty that he is her ideal mate… until she sees Ky Markham’s face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black.

The Society tells her its a glitch, a rare malfunction, and that she should focus on the happy life she’s destined to lead with Xander. But Cassia can’t stop thinking about Ky, and as they slowly fall in love, Cassia begins to doubt the Society’s infallibility and is faced with an impossible choice: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she’s known and a path that no one else dared to follow.

11 comments on "Waiting on Wednesday: MATCHED by Ally Condie"

1. Oh wow! I've seen this a few times, but didn't know what it was about. It's gotta be horrible not being able to make your own choice on who to be with. I'll be adding this one to my list.

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

4. This was my featured cover of the week! :D I can't wait until a longer description is released - though I would have checked it out based solely on the cover art!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

6. I think that the synopsis actually lives up to the gorgeous cover! Great pick!

7. This is my next week's WOW - I heard Melissa Marr talking about how good it was and went to check it out. Sounds JUST like my cup of tea!! REALLY excited about reading this one!!

8. I think this is now the book I am most anticipating - it looks absolutely AMAZING! And I can't believe how much I LOVE the cover!

Check out my WoW here!

9. I know this has been a while, I am behind in checking other people's blogs, but Ally is a friend of mine and you will not be disappointed! The cover is perfect! I can't wait to see the final version of the book!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

Adriana wrote:
April 21, 2010 at 10:19 AM

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

Check out my WoW here!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

BookRants wrote:
April 21, 2010 at 11:03 AM

sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

Check out my WoW here!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

Little Miss Becky :) wrote:
April 21, 2010 at 11:44 AM

This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

Check out my WoW here!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

Sara wrote:
April 21, 2010 at 12:42 PM

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

Check out my WoW here!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

Jessilyn wrote:
April 21, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Love the cover ;)

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

Check out my WoW here!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote:
April 21, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

Check out my WoW here!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

The Library Lurker wrote:
April 21, 2010 at 1:50 PM

I think that the synopsis actually lives up to the gorgeous cover! Great pick!

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

Check out my WoW here!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

Lynsey Newton wrote:
April 21, 2010 at 3:21 PM

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

Check out my WoW here!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

brizmus wrote:
April 21, 2010 at 4:19 PM

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

Check out my WoW here!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

Aubrey (AKA Stacey) wrote:
April 22, 2010 at 10:02 AM

2. sounds interesting I'll have to keep my eyes out for this one

3. This story sounds so fascinating. And what a gorgeous cover!

5. Gorgeous cover! And I love the sound of this. Great pick, Nancy!

Check out my WoW here!

10. I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!

Fantastic Book Review wrote:
April 23, 2010 at 8:01 AM

I've been hearing about this one too! I love the cover! Great Pick!