As 2009 is coming to a end I find that the challenges for 2010 are beginning to arise and I want to join in. This particular challenge is hosted by The Story Siren and it is one of my favorites.

What is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge?

• The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year.* I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! I’m hoping to read at least 30! You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year. I will also be focusing on mostly Young Adult novels.
  • Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by posting a review on Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site.
  • The challenge will run from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. You can join at anytime!

For more guidelines into this amazing challenge go HERE and when your ready to participate and put up your list of challenge books go HERE

Here is my list for 2010

25. Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
  26. The Line by Teri Hall
  27. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  28. The Witch's Alphabet by Caitlin Kittridge
  29. Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
  30. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

That is my list for now but I know I will be adding more as time passes. I hope that if you see this that you will consider the challange and join in. It is a challange that you cannot go wrong with :)

9 comments on "MY 2010 DEBUT AUTHOR CHALLENGE LIST"

1. Thats a really good list. Im going to add a lot of thsoe to my list, they sounds really great!!!
    Chioma

2. Thank you so much for including THE MOCKINGBIRDS! I'm so flattered and can't wait til you and others can read it. And it's an honor to be in such company. I'm also looking forward to these books too!

3. Thank you!! It's so, so exciting and flattering to find ANNA AND THE BOY MASTERPIECE on your list!

Happy reading!

(Also, Kiersten White's Paranormalcy ROCKS. It's funny, romantic, and thrilling. Everyone will love it!)

4. Hefty list! I'm sure you'll fair much better than I. Looks promising!

5. Thanks for including Paranormalcy!! And Stephanie beat me to this one, but seriously, her book is DELICIOUS. Except everyone is going to fall in love with it and then I'll have to fight them because I loved it first.

I guess that's okay though : )

Also, your background for this blog is freaky cool.

6. Thanks so much for including INCONVENIENT!! So exciting to be on this list!

7. I am so stoked that you have Shadow Hills on your list! (It's an awesome list by the way, I also want to read all these!)

8. Thanks so much for adding OTHER to your list! Allow me to direct you to my virtual party favors: www.karenkincy.com/?page_id=659

Karen Kincy

9. Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! And you've got a great list of books! Good luck!

iluvhersheys_andbooks wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Chioma

Chioma

Happy reading!

4. Hefty list! I'm sure you'll fair much better than I. Looks promising!

I guess that's okay though : )

Also, your background for this blog is freaky cool.

6. Thanks so much for including INCONVENIENT!! So exciting to be on this list!

Karen Kincy

Daisy Whitney wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Chioma

Happy reading!

4. Hefty list! I'm sure you'll fair much better than I. Looks promising!

I guess that's okay though : )

Also, your background for this blog is freaky cool.

6. Thanks so much for including INCONVENIENT!! So exciting to be on this list!

Karen Kincy

Stephanie Perkins wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Happy reading!

Chioma

Happy reading!

4. Hefty list! I'm sure you'll fair much better than I. Looks promising!

I guess that's okay though : )

Also, your background for this blog is freaky cool.

6. Thanks so much for including INCONVENIENT!! So exciting to be on this list!

Karen Kincy

loreleimarsh wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Hefty list! I'm sure you'll fair much better than I. Looks promising!

Chioma

Happy reading!

4. Hefty list! I'm sure you'll fair much better than I. Looks promising!

I guess that's okay though : )

Also, your background for this blog is freaky cool.

6. Thanks so much for including INCONVENIENT!! So exciting to be on this list!

Karen Kincy

Kiersten White wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 10:45 PM

I guess that's okay though : )

Also, your background for this blog is freaky cool.

Chioma

Happy reading!

4. Hefty list! I'm sure you'll fair much better than I. Looks promising!

I guess that's okay though : )

Also, your background for this blog is freaky cool.

6. Thanks so much for including INCONVENIENT!! So exciting to be on this list!

Karen Kincy

margie Gelbwasser wrote:
November 30, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Thanks so much for including INCONVENIENT!! So exciting to be on this list!

Chioma

Happy reading!

4. Hefty list! I'm sure you'll fair much better than I. Looks promising!

I guess that's okay though : )

Also, your background for this blog is freaky cool.

6. Thanks so much for including INCONVENIENT!! So exciting to be on this list!

Karen Kincy

Anastasia Hopcus wrote:
November 30, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Chioma

Happy reading!

4. Hefty list! I'm sure you'll fair much better than I. Looks promising!

I guess that's okay though : )

Also, your background for this blog is freaky cool.

6. Thanks so much for including INCONVENIENT!! So exciting to be on this list!

Karen Kincy

Karen Kincy wrote:
November 30, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Karen Kincy

Chioma

Happy reading!

4. Hefty list! I'm sure you'll fair much better than I. Looks promising!

I guess that's okay though : )

Also, your background for this blog is freaky cool.

6. Thanks so much for including INCONVENIENT!! So exciting to be on this list!

Karen Kincy