In My Mailbox: 11/29/09

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

This week's post is two weeks worth of items.

RAIDERS RANSOM by Emily Diamand
THE POISON EATERS by Holly Black
RAVEN SUMMER by David Almond
HEX HALL by Rachel Hawkins
THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB by Elizabeth Eulberg
MAGIC UNDER GLASS by Jaclyn Dolamore (Thank you Rebecca)

NOT PICTURED
BEAUTIFUL CREATURES by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl for a contest featured on Monday.
Also a Yummy Halloween pack from Katie, Thank you!

This was my mailbox this week, what was in yours?

18 comments on "In My Mailbox: 11/29/09"

1. Awesome books!!! Magic under glass!!! and Hex Hall!!! Lucky! lol Happy reading!!

5. I really want to read Beautiful Creatures and Hex Hall. Great books!

6. Great books you got this week, they all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

7. You got some nice books. Hex Hall sounds good.

8. Ohhhh you got Hex Hall *jealous* that book sounds fantastic. Looking forward to seeing what you think. Happy reading :-)

9. I'm really curious about Elizabeth Euler's book, and Beautiful Creatures sounds awesome!
    Happy reading :)

10. Ooh, I love Holly Black's books! BC, The Lonely Hearts Club and Hex Hall all look awesome too. Happy reading!

12. Superb books! I hope you enjy them. Happy reading =D

13. Awesome books this week! Hex Hall, BC, Magic under Glass...Happy reading! :)

15. I really would like to read Lonely Hearts club. Enjoy!!

16. These look great. I love your background, it's so artsy and dark and twisty. Haha. Here's mine!

Faye wrote:
November 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM

pirate penguin wrote:
November 28, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Magic Under Glass and Hex Hall!! I am jealous :)

kapri wrote:
November 28, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Those books look great!

Sheila (Bookjourney) wrote:
November 28, 2009 at 9:35 PM

You have some fantastic reads here! Enjoy!

Diana Dang wrote:
November 28, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Happy reading!

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) wrote:
November 28, 2009 at 11:37 PM

I really want to read Beautiful Creatures and Hex Hall. Great books!

Rebecca wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Rebecca Herman wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 1:33 AM

You got some nice books. Hex Hall sounds good.

LovesSam wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 2:03 AM

YA Vampire Books wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 3:25 AM

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 4:20 AM

Book Crazy Jenn wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 5:43 AM

OH happy reading! :) Looks like a great book week! :)

Kate wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Superb books! I hope you enjy them. Happy reading =D

ladystorm wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 7:47 AM

great stash of books!

Lea wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Awesome books this week! Hex Hall, BC, Magic under Glass...Happy reading! :)

BookMac wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Fab-u-lous books this week! Enjoy!

Callie wrote:
November 29, 2009 at 2:52 PM

I really would like to read Lonely Hearts club. Enjoy!!

Alayne wrote: