In My Mailbox: 11/1/09

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

This week was particularly great and I would like to share it with you.

For Review:

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (and nail polish)

Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

Epitaph Road by David Patneaude

The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy

Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz

Firespell by Chloe Neill

Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz

We Were Here by Matt De La Pena

Immortal: Love Stories with Bite edited by P.C. Cast with many authors

Books for fun:

Tempted by P.C. and Kristin Cast

The Prince of Frogs by Annaliese Evans aka Stacey Jay

Graceling and Fire (UK Versions) by Kristin Cashore

That was my week with books so how was yours?

20 comments on "In My Mailbox: 11/1/09"

1. Oh wow awesome books this week. I really want to read Firespell and The Vinyl Princess!

2. Wow, great books!

Ive done my In My Mailbox, post here: http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com/2009/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

I'm looking forward to Firespell!

4. oh wow! what a fantastic pile! such good books! hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

5. Wow you got so many great books this week. I loved Graceling so much. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

6. Oh wow so many good books! I am so envious of your Egmont books. XD Happy reading.

7. I'm so jealous that you got UK versions of Gracelling and Fire. They look smoking HOT.

8. annaliese evans is stacy jay? Huh, i did not know that. but the prince of frogs is pretty good. i liked it a ton better than the first.

9. OMG, you got The Cinderella Society and Vinyl Princess!!! I'm so jealous it hurts, lol! Happy reading & reviewing though! :)

11. You got some great books this week! Happy Reading!

12. I've heard great things about many of those books. I'm participating in a blog tour for Brightly Woven so I'll be interested to read what you think of it. Enjoy!

13. Wow, awesome books! I'm jealous of a bunch of them!

14. Great books, Nancy! I want to read The Dark Devine, Immortal, Graceling and Fire. Happy reading!

P.s here is mine if you have time to take a peek

18. The Cinderella Society title is intriguing. I wonder what it's about! You've got a lot of books this week. :)

katie wrote:
October 31, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Rebecca Herman wrote:
October 31, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Omg so jealous of Brightly Woven!

Aimee wrote:
October 31, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Wow, great books!

Jessica Kennedy wrote:
October 31, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Great pile you've got there!

The Story Siren wrote:
October 31, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Rebecca wrote:
October 31, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Kate at Read This Book! wrote:
October 31, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Thao wrote:
October 31, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Shooting Stars Mag wrote:
October 31, 2009 at 10:21 PM

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... wrote:
November 1, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Awesome books this week! Happy Reading :)

Bookalicious wrote:
November 1, 2009 at 5:47 AM

Casey wrote:
November 1, 2009 at 7:05 AM

Great week!! Can't wait to read all of those. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

trishalynn0708 wrote:
November 1, 2009 at 7:42 AM

You got some great books this week! Happy Reading!

Emily wrote:
November 1, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Allison wrote:
November 1, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Wow, awesome books! I'm jealous of a bunch of them!

So Many Books, So Little Time wrote:
November 1, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Bookworm wrote:
November 1, 2009 at 2:01 PM

The Cinderella Society? OK. I'm jealous!!!

Faye wrote:
November 1, 2009 at 2:07 PM

super jealous!! Their all awesome books! Happy reading!!

Tena wrote:
November 1, 2009 at 5:17 PM

holy moly, you hit the book lottery this week, awesome!

Josette wrote: