In My Mailbox: 9/6/09

In My Mailbox lets you peek into the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. I am listing all the lovely books that I have aquired this week. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here on the Story Siren's blog, where it all began..(This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

This week was a very good one. What was in your Mailbox?

The Waking: Dreams of the Dead by Thomas Randall
Pastworld by Ian Beck
Forest Born by Shannon Hale
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
The Good Girl's Guide To Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray
Ash by Malinda Lo
Soulstice The Devouring by Simon Holt
Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Adromeda Klein by Frank Portman

18 comments on "In My Mailbox: 9/6/09"

1. LUCKY! I've been wanted *ahem* more like dying to read Hate List! Happy reading! :-)

Happy reading.

4. OMG, you got The Hate List and The Naughty List - sooo jealous, I really want those books!! Happy reading! :)

5. The Naughty List!! Such a cute book. You're so lucky to have a copy.

6. I'm totally envying you, having Ash *and* Pastworld. Hope you enjoy them both!

7. I really want to read The Naughty List and Hate List! Ash too! You got lots of great sounding books this week. Hope you enjoy!

- Alex

8. wowzers! what a ton of great books! they all sound great! hope you enjoy! happy reading!

9. You got some great books last week. So jealous of a few of your titles. They are all marked down on my wish list of books to get.

Happy Reading and enjoy.

10. Great books! I really want to read Pastworld, The Naughty List and Ash. Happy reading!

11. thats ALOT of ARC's! i'm so jealous. I have 2 get the hate list

12. Great books you got this week. Heaps of them sound really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

13. what a great week. I really, really want to read Andromeda Klein. And the hate List. Enjoy them.

14. Looks like you had a great week! I got Ash too. It's beautiful, the writing. Seems everybody is reading Hate List this week! Enjoy your books!

15. Great books this week. I really want to read Hate List. The Naughty List looks like it would be fun read, so I can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy your books.

~Briana

17. Loved both "Ash" and "Hate List" -- so happy to see when people get them! Other than that, some awesome looking reads.

Happy reading!

18. Great stuff! I've got some of these on my tbr pile and I've found a few for my wishlist too! Looking forward to comparing thoughts!

ReggieWrites wrote:
September 6, 2009 at 7:00 AM

elnice wrote:
September 6, 2009 at 7:08 AM

Looks like you have some great reading ahead of you!

Orchid wrote:
September 6, 2009 at 7:12 AM

Hope you enjoy Ash and the rest of your books. :)

bookalicious wrote:
September 6, 2009 at 7:16 AM

Thao wrote:
September 6, 2009 at 7:19 AM

The Naughty List!! Such a cute book. You're so lucky to have a copy.

Lauren wrote:
September 6, 2009 at 7:33 AM

I'm totally envying you, having Ash *and* Pastworld. Hope you enjoy them both!

Happy reading!

a flight of minds wrote:
September 6, 2009 at 7:39 AM

Bri Meets Books wrote:
September 6, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Casey wrote:
September 6, 2009 at 8:34 PM

~The Book Pixie wrote:
September 6, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Wow, you got some really great books! Enjoy.

Katie wrote: