Kelley Armstrong author of the Chloe Saunder's trilogy that includes The Summoning and The Awakening is going on tour. I am going to RWA in July and will have the opportunity to see her there. I hope that one of these dates are close to where you live so that you can meet her also.

Need details for any of these? Just email her assistant Alison, at Alison@kelleyarmstrong.com

May 15-17 Keycon convention. Winnipeg, MB. Guest of Honor. Details to follow.
May 23. "How to Build Your Story" workshop. Guest Speaker. Toronto, ON. Details to follow.
May 26. 7 PM Teen Program Workshop: "Story Creation." Aylmer Public Library. Aylmer, ON.
May 30. 2 PM, Chapters Woodview Place, Burlington, ON. Reading, Q&A and signing
June 2. 7 PM, Anderson's Bookshop, Naperville, IL, with Kim Harrison and Melissa Marr.
June 3. 7 PM, Books and Co @ the Greene, Dayton, OH, with Kim Harrison and Melissa Marr.
June 4. 7 PM, Joseph-Beth Booksellers, Cincinnati, OH, with Kim Harrison and Melissa Marr.
June 5. 7 PM, Barnes and Noble, 12000 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR with Kim Harrison, Aprilynne Pike and Claudia Gray.
June 6. 2 PM, Borders, 16549 74th St, Redmond, WA with Kim Harrison, Aprilynne Pike and Claudia Gray.
June 21. 2 PM, McNally Robinson, 12 Marie Labatte Rd, Toronto, ON. Reading, Q&A & Signing.
July 15-18 RWA annual convention. Washington, DC. Details to follow, but there will be a mass "open to the public" signing.
July 19, 2 PM, Borders, 5871 Crossroads Center Way, Bailey's Crossroads, VA, with Melissa Marr.
July 21, 7 PM, Libbie Place Barnes and Noble, 5501 West Broad Street, Richmond VA, with Melissa Marr.
July 22 Library of Congress, Washington, DC with Melissa Marr. Details to follow.
August 14, Teen Book Camp. London, ON. Workshop & open-to-public speech. Details to follow.
August 16, Kidspark. Reading/signing. Kitchener, ON. Details to come.
August 20, 7 PM. Central Library, Reading/Q&A. St Catharines, ON.
Sept 20, Telling Tales: A Family Festival of Stories, Westfield Heritage Village, Rockton, ON. Details to follow.

10 comments on "Author Tours: Kelley Armstrong"

1. Omigosh! Kelley Armstrong is coming to MY area! This never happens (I live in Canada)!! Thank-you SO very much for pointing this out to me, RR!

2. Um, I e-mailed ALison for more info but an e-mail came back saying that it was a invalid address. Is there anywhere else I can get more details?

3. I will check on this for you, I copied the info from her website. Maybe there is another email addy??

4. If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

5. I figured it out. Alison's e-mail is only Alison@kelleyarmstrong.com (according to Kelley's website) but the link includes "mailto:at" at the beginning which is the invalid part. Thanks anyways!

6. is she Canadian? I'm going to Toronto, but not until July. No one ever comes to Minnesota. Hope others will get to see her! :)

7. oooh, shoot. If only they were coming a little closer. I can't go, but I will totally be around in spirit.

8. why oh why no california stops

9. I am not sure, why no California. I am a bit bummed. But I am going to DC and will see her there

10. Katie- She is Canadian.

Anyway, I'm going to RWA too, though only for the literacy signing. Maybe we'll see each other! :) But I won't be going to see Kelley or Melissa since I'll be seeing them in Richmond just a week or so after RWA. I'm so excited about meeting Kelley!! I've met Melissa twice before and am excited too, but not as excited as meeting Kelley, lol.

Iryna wrote:
May 18, 2009 at 6:32 AM

4. If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

8. why oh why no california stops

10. Katie- She is Canadian.

Iryna wrote:
May 18, 2009 at 10:10 AM

4. If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

8. why oh why no california stops

10. Katie- She is Canadian.

Ravenous Reader wrote:
May 18, 2009 at 1:54 PM

4. If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

8. why oh why no california stops

10. Katie- She is Canadian.

Danielle wrote:
May 18, 2009 at 3:08 PM

If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

4. If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

8. why oh why no california stops

10. Katie- She is Canadian.

Iryna wrote:
May 18, 2009 at 3:57 PM

4. If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

8. why oh why no california stops

10. Katie- She is Canadian.

Katie wrote:
May 18, 2009 at 6:02 PM

4. If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

8. why oh why no california stops

10. Katie- She is Canadian.

Amelia wrote:
May 18, 2009 at 6:34 PM

4. If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

8. why oh why no california stops

10. Katie- She is Canadian.

Bookgeek wrote:
May 18, 2009 at 10:43 PM

why oh why no california stops

4. If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

8. why oh why no california stops

10. Katie- She is Canadian.

Ravenous Reader wrote:
May 19, 2009 at 6:18 AM

4. If only they'd come to Houston...*tear, tear*

8. why oh why no california stops

10. Katie- She is Canadian.

BookChic wrote: