1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
And The award goes to.....
1) Vania, she is like my long lost book twin...we chat about books for hours and hours every night and her blog ROCKS!!
2) Linda, my sistah from another mistah. Another dear friend that shares my love of books and who I will call and cry and rant about book that I am reading. She knows when it is time for me to book my book in the "freezer"
3)Karin, the first YA blog that I ever visited and it set the tone for so many things that I follow today. She is generous and kind and we love the same books.
4)Marie, She is really sweet and I love her blog. Her VLOG's are really cute, including the outtakes. Her blog title even inspired me to create a little photoshop wonder
5)Angela, An amazing person that I can chat about YA books for hours and hours. It is always a joy going into Kepler's and seeing her. I cannot see her tomorrow when I go to Laurie Halse Anderson's book signing there tomorrow night.
6)Sharon,I really like going to her blog and reading about her adventures and The Strand and her Vlog's are very entertaining.
7)Alea, I adore her blog and she has some of the most amazing book arrangments for IMMB postings.
8)Kristi Another amazing blogger whose website I am constantly aspiring to. She has some of the most amazing posts and is really nice.
9)Lenore She has some of the most amazing posts and reviews and some of the best contests around :)
10)Jess, I just found her blog recently and we have very similiar tastes in books, especially our adoration for Pararanormal Romance and Rachel Vincent